Sony has rolled out the latest round of deals on the PlayStation Store. And while there are standard discounts, the main attraction is a promotion called Totally Digital.
Totally Digital offers discounts on a number of download-only games. Several of these are unreleased titles coming in the near future. And while those games may not be discounted heavily–they range from 10-20% off–they include some highly anticipated titles, such as Pyre (the new game from Bastiondeveloper Supergiant Games) and Superhot VR.
Pre-order discounts on upcoming PS4 games include:
- Absolver — $27 (regularly $30)
- Nidhogg 2 — $12.74 (regularly $15)
- Pyre — $18 (regularly $20)
- Sundered — $17 (regularly $20)
- Superhot — $20 (regularly $25)
- Superhot VR — $20 (regularly $25)
- Superhot VR bundle — $32 (regularly $40)
- The Long Dark — $28 (regularly $35)
Looking at already-released games, the discounts become much more substantial, particularly if you’re a PlayStation Plus member. The PS4/VitaCross-Play game Darkest Dungeon is down to $10 ($12.49 without Plus), Snake Pass is $10 ($12), Inside is $10 ($12), and N++ is $7.50 ($10.49).
This is just “Round 1” of Totally Digital–there will be a total of four weeks of deals like this, with the next set presumably going live next Tuesday. You can check out everything that’s on sale now here.